Its Time To Suck It Up!  

Posted by Megs

Well, its time to suck it up and get back (?) on the wagon. I have decided that its time for me to start being more active, no excuses, and use my new bike and perhaps some walking to get in better shape. I need to pay closer attention to what I am eating because "you are what you eat" after all. I dont think I want to turn into any form of a dairy product or cookies for that matter. ;) So this is it! I am hoping that by putting this on here, I will not allow myself to back out. Wish me luck because I am definitely going to need it!

This entry was posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 at Monday, February 16, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

You are my inspiration, friend.

It's funny that you post this today because I was at the gas station earlier and saw some Dibs. It brought back so many memories of you and of early mornings in Aderhold. I'm not sure I would mind turning into a Dib. :-)

Good luck and I am proud of you!!!!

February 16, 2009 at 7:16 PM

What a great cartoon! :-)

March 30, 2009 at 6:45 AM

Good luck!!!

I'm starting down the same path, so wish me luck too!

August 24, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Post a Comment