A picture is worth a thousand words?  

Posted by Megs

So, because I am apparently a lame blogger, I have decided to post a picture everyday that best describes my day, mood, thoughts, etc. I may attempt to explain this picture if I am feeling particularly "bloggy" or I may just post the picture and let it speak for itself. I believe this will allow me to share something about myself while also allowing me to get used to this whole blogging thing and perhaps find my "blogging style."

Picture Of The Day:















"Be Still (raphah - be weak) and Know that I am God."

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 8, 2009 at Sunday, February 08, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I love this idea. I support you on your quest to find your blogging style. I know I will like it because I am quite fond of you. :-)

February 10, 2009 at 7:56 AM

Post a Comment